Customer Rules and Guidelines
In order for us to operate safely for our valued customers and dedicated staff, we ask you to adhere to the following when visiting our retail nursery:
- If you think you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 then please stay at home.
- Use of the provided hand sanitiser at the entrance point and till point is compulsory for all.
- Please queue for entry as indicated and follow our entry system instructions.
- We encourage you to shop alone and ask you to limit your shopping group to no more than two people.
- Please try to avoid bringing children or pets. Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Speedy shopping is encouraged in order to reduce queuing time for others.
- Please follow our signposted one-way system to ensure social distancing.
- Members of staff will be available to assist at the till point only and will be unable to assist you anywhere else on the Nursery.
- Please maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from other people at all times.
- If you are purchasing compost, please pay at the till (after following the one-way system) and collect your compost from outside on the way out. Unfortunately, we will be unable to assist you to load compost or other purchases into your car. You may reverse your car up to the compost point to load your compost if it is easier for you.
- Cash will not be accepted – payment by card only. Contactless payment is encouraged – the new limit is £45
- We do not have any toilet facilities available for customer use.
As we are a working nursery, we need to limit our opening times to enable staff to maintain and water stock and continue to plant new stock. We will therefore be limiting our opening hours to the following:
Monday and Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday to Sunday: Open 10am to 4pm.